When it comes to health and fitness, in today’s day and age, everyone is extra conscious and particular about what they’re putting inside their bodies, what is it’s nutritional value, calorie count and of course the overall health benefits.
One such recent favourite, especially amongst health and fitness enthusiasts is the Black wheat atta or the Black wheat flour.
According to a recent study, approximately 30-35% people have shifted their lifestyle towards consuming healthy and nutrient-rich food.
You must be thinking that we already eat good quality normal wheat in our everyday life, so what is this all about?
Well, as everything in the world progresses, so does a food and people’s healthy habit.
The aspect that really caught our attention towards the black wheat flour is that it has 60 percent more iron concentration than the normal wheat.
Given the fact, black wheat flour is extremely high in fibre and low in fat content, makes it a perfect ingredient for all such fanatics. It is very light in stomach and easy to digest. People feel active and energetic after consuming it.
There are a lot of people out there who want to start their health and fitness journey, lose weight and shed inches, but struggle a lot because of lack of food options for them.
Let’s look at how black wheat flour can help you elevate your healthy lifestyle:
- High in antioxidants, it acts as a natural relaxant, thus reducing stress levels effectively.
- It is high in fibre and low in fat which promotes weight loss.
- It is great for liver health and keeps cholesterol level in control.
- Amino acids present in the black wheat flour reduce cardiac problems.
- It controls sugar level in the body; diabetic patients can easily consume and digest it.
- Due to its properties, it is said to be a boon for cancer patients.
Evidently, black wheat flour is a star ingredient, more so as it can be used to prepare a lot of mouth-watering recipes.
Order our high nutrient Black Wheat Atta here and shipping is free on 5kg and above packs.
100% pure and gluten free atta.